Pedestrian Killed near Todd, Stearns County Line | News
The Minnesota State Patrol and Todd County Sheriff’s Office are investigating a fatality involving a pedestrian at the Todd/Stearns county line.
The incident happened on U.S. Highway 71 and 450th Street at 9:46 p.m. Saturday, according to the Minnesota State Patrol.
No other information has been released at this time.
Upcoming Events near Sherburne County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Authorities Across Minn. Step Up 'Move Over' Enforcement
- Suspect Shot and Killed by Police Outside Ramsey Day Care is Identified
- Weekend Box Office: 'As Above, So Below' and 'November Man'
- Officers Kill Suspect Outside Ramsey Day Care Center
- Anoka Man Charged for Attacking Coon Rapids Teen with Samurai Sword