Pedestrian Killed near Todd, Stearns County Line | News
The Minnesota State Patrol and Todd County Sheriff’s Office are investigating a fatality involving a pedestrian at the Todd/Stearns county line.
The incident happened on U.S. Highway 71 and 450th Street at 9:46 p.m. Saturday, according to the Minnesota State Patrol.
No other information has been released at this time.
Upcoming Events near Sherburne County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Crash with Serious Injuries Closes Andover Road
- Body of MN Native Found in ND River after Raft Capsized
- Mpls. Man Faces Multiple Charges after High-Speed Chase in Columbia Heights
- Abeler will Not Seek Re-Election to Minn. House, Vying for US Senate
- Police Investigate Vandalism at St. Francis High School