Pedestrian Killed near Todd, Stearns County Line | News
The Minnesota State Patrol and Todd County Sheriff’s Office are investigating a fatality involving a pedestrian at the Todd/Stearns county line.
The incident happened on U.S. Highway 71 and 450th Street at 9:46 p.m. Saturday, according to the Minnesota State Patrol.
No other information has been released at this time.
Upcoming Events near Sherburne County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suspect Arrested in Shooting of Man on Patio at Tom Reid's in St. Paul
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul Closes for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Crews to Work Longer Days on Lowertown Ballpark
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March