Pedestrian Killed near Todd, Stearns County Line | News
The Minnesota State Patrol and Todd County Sheriff’s Office are investigating a fatality involving a pedestrian at the Todd/Stearns county line.
The incident happened on U.S. Highway 71 and 450th Street at 9:46 p.m. Saturday, according to the Minnesota State Patrol.
No other information has been released at this time.
Upcoming Events near Sherburne County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Police Officers Ryan and Jones Gone, But Not Forgotten
- Snail Lake Boat Launch Closes as Crews Work to Remove Aquatic Vegetation
- Tuesday is Military Appreciation Day at the Minnesota State Fair
- Free Senior Legal Fair Offered in St. Paul
- Volunteers Needed to Help Install Playground at Roseville Park